Tradesman's Liability Insurance
- Tradesman Public Liability Insurance, from €402.50 including all Levies and Taxes!
- An option to include Employer's Liability, for up to six employees
- Your quote is automatically guaranteed for 30 days
- No unnecessary paperwork
- Purchase on-line with immediate document delivery to your email in-box
- Placed with Surestone Insurance DAC, an Irish Central Bank Authorised and Regulated Insurer
Simple Qualification Criteria
If you can answer "yes" to the following questions:
- 1no insurer has ever declined to insure you, or refuse to renew or terminate your Employers, Public or Products Liability insurance.
- 2you or your directors or partners have never been convicted of or charged with (but not yet tried for) a criminal offence, other than a motoring offence, except as provided for under the Criminal Justice (Spent Convictions and Certain Disclosures) Act 2016.
- 3you or your directors or partners have never been owners, principals or partners of any other firm involved in this or a similar business which has been declared bankrupt.
- 4you have not suffered any losses or made any claims in the past three years for any of the perils or contingencies to which this insurance applies
- 5the total amount paid to Bona-Fide Sub Contractors does not exceed €150,000 or 25% of your annual turnover whichever is the lesser, unless you have specifically advised us to the contrary.
- 6where you are applying for Employer's Liability cover your payments to Labour Only Sub Contractors do not exceed €7,500 per year, unless you have specifically advised us to the contrary.
- 7any hot work you undertake, is carried out in accordance with the condition 13 i set out on page: 12 of the policy*.
* See our FAQ's and Key Facts page for more details.
Then you qualify!
Even if you don't meet all of these requirements, we may still be able to help! Phone us today on: 1890 904590 our dedicated commercial team are ready to discuss your individual needs and circumstances.
Tips on Getting Your Quote
At Alliance Insurance Brokers, we offer cover on over 100 Builders and Allied Trades and other Occupations!
If your business involves more than one trade or occupation we can still help. Just select your principle occupation, from the drop-down list above, and add any other business you are involved in.
If you need Employer's Liability cover, just advise the number of employees (including Working Directors if a Limited Company), involved in the business. We can quote for up to six employees automatically for most occupation. Although we don't ask you for a declaration of wages, it is important to remember if the number your employees increases during the insured year, you must advise us, and pay the appropriate additional premium. If you have more than six employees just contact our office on 1890 904590 - we are sure to be able to help!
Where the Insured/Proposer is a Limited Company, and Section A (Employer's Liability) of the Policy is Applicable, cover extends to include one Non-Manual Working Director performing clerical & administrative In office duties only, in addition to the number of employees disclosed above. All other Employees & Directors must be included within the declaration of employee (Manual or Non-Manual) at inception of Policy cover
Our policy for Builders and Allied Trades provide an €13,000,000 Limit of Indemnity for Employees Liability Insurance, where required. You can select a limit of either €2,600,000 or €6,500,000 any one claim for Public/Products Liability Insurance. For most clients the lower limit, should suffice. However if you are involved in any Local Authority work or are contemplating tendering for such jobs, you will most likely be required to carry the higher limit. We are always glad to assist if you need any advice in this regard. Just call us on 1890 904590
At the moment we only quote Tradesman's Insurance for clients resident in the Republic of Ireland, hence the need to answer this question.Otherwise it has no bearing on your premium.